- Not Logged InLogin
Threeforks - CELEBRATE GREEN SNOQUALMIE DAY …10/07/2023
Celebrate our kickoff to the planting season at Green Snoqualmie Day!
Come out to plant over 400 conifer trees with friends and neighbors! It's a hands on way to support and enhance the health of our local forest and the beauty of our beloved Snoqualmie Valley.
Imagine planting a Douglas fir tree on October 7th, 2023 knowing that same tree will still be standing on October 7th, 2723!
Leave a legacy and come plant a tree with us!
Open to the public
All ages OK
77 out of 225 participants registered.
What to Bring
Come dressed for the weather (rain or shine) in clothes you don’t mind getting dirty. Wear sturdy closed-toe shoes (rubber boots, hiking shoes or boots), long sleeves, long pants, warm layers and rain jacket.
We’ll have tools and gloves for you to use, as well as coffee, water, and a mid-morning snack. Help reduce waste by bringing your own refillable coffee mug/water bottle if you have one.
Where to Meet
*Plan on arriving at 8:45 so you have enough time to walk to the site*
The site is at the Three Forks Natural Area, but we are parking at Centennial Fields.
• Park at the Centennial Fields parking lot (do NOT park at the 3 Forks Dog park)
• Cross SE Park St at the crosswalk and take a right down the trail along the road
• In 500 feet, take a left into the 3 Forks Dog Park, enter the park through both gates and take a right.
• Follow the trail along the fence until you get to another gate, head through,
• Head up and over the berm crossing the Snoqualmie Valley Trail. You should see us setting up on the other side of the berm.
Where to Park
Centennial Fields Parking lot (find on Google Maps). Please plan to arrive here to park at 8:45 AM so you have enough time to walk to the site.